1. McNally JD, Kusum M, Chakraborty P, et al. The association of vitamin D status with pediatric critical illness. Pediatrics. 2012;130(3):429–436.
2. Madden K, Feldman HA, Smith EM, et al. Vitamin D deficiency in critically ill children. Pediatrics Vol 130, No 3, Sept 2012, 421-8.
3. Whiting SJ, Langlois KA, Vatanparast H, Greene-Finestone LS. The vitamin D status of Canadians relative to the 2011 Dietary Reference Intakes: an examination in children and adults with and without supplement use. Am J Clin Nutr 2011; 94(1):128-35.
4. Absoud M, Cummins C, Lim MJ, Wassmer E, Shaw N. Prevalence and predictors of vitamin D insufficiency in children: a Great Britain population based study. PLoS One 2011; 6(7):e22179.
5. Ward KA, Das G, Berry JL et al. Vitamin D status and muscle function in post-menarchal adolescent girls. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2009; 94(2):559-6.
6. Cashman KD, Hill TR, Cotter AA et al. Low vitamin D status adversely affects bone health parameters in adolescents. Am J Clin Nutr 2008; 87(4):1039-44.
7. Sayers A, Fraser WD, Lawlor DA, Tobias JH. 25-Hydroxyvitamin-D3 levels are positively related to subsequent cortical bone development in childhood: findings from a large prospective cohort study. Osteporos Int 2012; 23(8):2117-28.
If you have a medical query about a Consilient Health medicine, please contact Consilient Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)1 2057766. For all other queries, please contact our Irish office at Tel: +353 (0)1 2057760, Fax: +353 (0)1 2698919 or email@example.com
Copyright ©2015 Consilient Health Ltd. All rights reserved. The information on this website is intended for healthcare professionals registered in the Republic of Ireland only.
IE-ALT-388 | June 2022