- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) Update to 2007 Scientific Committee Report: Recommendations for a National Policy on Vitamin D Supplementation for Infants in Ireland, 2020
- The Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS). Vitamin D and Bone Health: A Practical Clinical Guideline for Patient Management. December 2018. V2.
- Holick M et al. Evaluation, Treatment, and Prevention of Vitamin D Deficiency: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab; July 2011; 96(7): 1911-30.
- Recommendations Abstracted from the American Geriatrics Society Consensus Statement on Vitamin D for Prevention of Falls and Their Consequences. J Am Geriatr Soc 62: 147-152, 2014.
- The Scientific Advisory Council of Osteoporosis Canada, Calcium and Vitamin D, https://osteoporosis.ca/bone-health-osteoporosis/calcium-and-vitamin-d/. Accessed August 2020.
- Wagner C et al. Prevention of Rickets and Vitamin D Deficiency in Infants, Children, and Adolescents. Paediatrics Vol 122: No. 5 November 1, 2008, 1142-1152.
- Godel J et al. Recommendations for Canadian mothers and infants. Paediatr Child Health 2007; 12(7): 583-9, reaffirmed in January 2017.
- Tangpricha V et al. An Update on the Screening, Diagnosis, Management and Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency in Individuals with Cystic Fibrosis: Evidence-Based Recommendations from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab April 2012, 97(4): 1082-1093, reaffirmed in Winter 2017
If you have a medical query about a Consilient Health medicine, please contact Consilient Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)1 2057766. For all other queries, please contact our Irish office at Tel: +353 (0)1 2057760, Fax: +353 (0)1 2698919 or email@example.com
Copyright ©2015 Consilient Health Ltd. All rights reserved. The information on this website is intended for healthcare professionals registered in the Republic of Ireland only.
IE-ALT-384 | June 2022