- Cashman K et al. Vitamin D status of Irish adults: findings from the National Adult Nutrition Survey. British Journal of Nutrition (2013), 109, 1248-1256.
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN) Vitamin D and Health Report, 2016, P 1 – 285
- The Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS). Vitamin D and Bone Health: A Practical Clinical Guideline for Patient Management. December 2018. V2.
- Holick M et al. Evaluation, Treatment, and Prevention of Vitamin D Deficiency: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab; July 2011; 96(7): 1911-30.
- Recommendations Abstracted from the American Geriatrics Society Consensus Statement on Vitamin D for Prevention of Falls and Their Consequences. J Am Geriatr Soc 62: 147-152, 2014.
- Hanley D et al. Vitamin D in adult health and disease: a review and guideline statement from Osteoporosis Canada (summary). CMAJ 2010, Sep 7; 182(12): 1315-1319.
- Wagner C et al. Prevention of Rickets and Vitamin D Deficiency in Infants, Children, and Adolescents. Paediatrics Vol 122: No. 5 November 1, 2008, 1142-1152.
- Godel J et al. Recommendations for Canadian mothers and infants. Paediatr Child Health 2007; 12(7): 583-9, Reaffirmed January 2017.
- Tangpricha V et al. An Update on the Screening, Diagnosis, Management and Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency in Individuals with Cystic Fibrosis: Evidence-Based Recommendations from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab April 2012, 97(4): 1082-1093.
If you have a medical query about a Consilient Health medicine, please contact Consilient Health at email@example.com or +353 (0)1 2057766. For all other queries, please contact our Irish office at Tel: +353 (0)1 2057760, Fax: +353 (0)1 2698919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2015 Consilient Health Ltd. All rights reserved. The information on this website is intended for healthcare professionals registered in the Republic of Ireland only.
IE-ALT-385 | June 2022